Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

I labored on Labor Day

Now that my sequineding and rhinestoning is on pause for the moment, on the red-shirt burly list for a while due to injury, I AM PICKLING! Among other things. Instead of the beach, I made mecklaces and rugs from Tshirt Material, hopefully soon to be available on Etsy and in-store under the name Dali&Dolly Read 4 books, all about decor and organization! And then. I tore the interior out of my '50 Ford and now going to attempt the challenge task of CAR UPOLSTRYING!
O yes, and I pickled up a storm with my satellite family :) Cannot wait to see what the pumpkin patch holds! Eee!

So much for taking it easy on my day off. O well! :)

No comments: