Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

This is Glamorous!

I am becoming a blog junkie! I never thought I would be one to have "stites," kind of like middle-age housewives and Grandma's stories. You must check in daily, because you never know what this crazy world- that is not reality- has changed! I do not know if I want to unload all of my new obsessions, but I can share some of the sparkly and beautiful!


This from my newest following obsession: {This Is Glamorous}

- That link also takes you to this sites coverage of some stunning Elie Saab runway! Eee!

No comments: