Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

SmileBooth

As you may or may not know, I <3 photobooths! The Doll(ies)House fridge is covered in photobooth strips.

This is one of my favorites. Bitsy Rini and myself with the man behind Bachelor Pad Magazine and Bachelor Pad Radio.

And then with all my event planning, came upon this excitment! :)http://smilebooth.com/blog

No comments: