Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

Doodle

Shannon Brooke! Jennifer Corona! Love!


Yeah so I am an applicant for the latest Bachelor Pad Mag! Images have been submitted and now we just wait for the word back from Java! Cross your fingers!

I am about to go see "The Day the Earth Stood Still." Hope it fills this empty day up a bit! I am procrastinating! I do not want to clean! I do not want to pack anymore than I already have...



I am coming to you SF! Carmel! LA! Some shows, some family time, o and a SHARKS GAME! So excited! I miss being a hockey dork! The Thunderbirds are pretty cool, but it is the SHARKS! gah! I am supposed to be flying out of Seattle Thursday, I say supposed to be, because there is an 80% chance of snow. Cross your toes! hahaha
.over and out
LuLu

No comments: