Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

The latest and greatest!

Well you know when you have been away for a while and you feel the need to update everything, yeah well I am in that same boat- go us! The thing is, so much happened I do not know where to even begin or end or even if I wanted to start in the middle I do not think I could do that either.

So...California. Amazing. Met. Cool. Long lost. Best Friends. Carmel. Ocean.Family. Hannukah. Full. Food. Smiles. Hockey. Tears. Grandma. Hugs. Lists.

And that is all I can say without trying to include everything and forgetting the greatest parts. Sorry for the vagueness, but trust me you really should just appreciate the lack of details. hahaha.

Now in Seattle, I have hit the ground running and do not see much stopping! So much to get done, this is where the lists come into play.



And because I am me, I have to get started right now!

.over and out
LuLu

No comments: