Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

My SURPRISE Birthday Party!

"Shut your fucking face!" I say as I walk into Cyclops Cafe in Belltown.
It was the greatest thing I think I have really every experienced! Thank you to everyone who was apart of all the fun and to my boy, kyle, he was the man who was the mastermind behind the whole thing! I love you! And to my other boyfriend, Paul, for just being the biggest dear and taking care of the weekend! Danielle! Woman, birthday cake battle is on! I LOVE YOU GUYS ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU!
Now on to the Slide Show!



.over and out
LuLu

No comments: