Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

Waiting and waiting.

So Seattle! I woke up this morning in fear that my windows were going to be blown back into my apartment. "DOUBLE-PANE WINDOWS Takes Out Local Girl and her Guests" would read the headline of tomorrows Seattle Times. hahaha Then the many waves of rain dumped 4 inches of rain on their bodies! hahaha yep! Now that I am afraid that if I walk outside, I will be blown over by 30-40mph winds, a pancake breakfast and a beer were made. Lots of down time in the brewing process = this quasi survey o and a video!(coming soon)

7 Things I Did Before (Before...what?)

1. Played every sport known to man! Try me! hahaha
2. Lived next to Danny Glover and Robin Williams.
3. Thought cut off shorts, tie-dye and tube socks were cool.
4. Worked at Bubba Gumps and Hooters one summer.
5. Went to school at Berkeley and University of Washington.
6. Believed I was going to be a movie star.
7. Got my driver's license early.

7 Things I Do Now

1. Book talent.
2. Live in an apartment in Seattle with view I am grateful for everyday.
3. Wear mostly dresses and vintage.
4. Manage KEXP's Shake the Shack Live remotes, teach photo, burlesque dancer, and idenpendent photographer.
5. Looking forward to a job at Azoffmusic Management.
6. Still thinking I am going to be a movie star.
7. I do not have a car anymore.

7 Things I Want To Do

1. Go to all the places I have on my list of places to go.
2. Making a living off my talents.
3. See my family more.
4. Create a REAL website.
5. Buy lots and lots of shoes.
6. Be a movie star.
7. Stop being so selfish.

7 Things That Attract Me in Others
1. Intellect.
2. Wit.
3. Humour.
4. Ambitious.
5. Well-rounded (not particular in body size)
6. Principled (I.e., Kind, respectful, honourable, giving, passionate, charitable, friendly, forgiving)
7. Dresses sharp, listens to ska and likes old stuff.

7 Favorite Foods
1. Couscous
2. Pasta Salad
3. Anything Potato-LATKES!
4. Soup!
5. Grapes
6. Mushrooms
7. Mangoes

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. HAHAHAHA
2. Love
3. Honey
4. Sure
5. Of course.
6. I feel sick (I often do)
7. I am so full, it hurts to breath!

VIDEO HERE:
.over and out
LuLu

No comments: