Peek Inside

My photo
"The Northwest's very own bombshell of burlesque and pinup doll, the Gem of the Emerald City- LuLu Bell. Performing and modeling in a classic style, with phenomenal cleavage, dangerous curves and a shimmy to knock you out of your chair, LuLu is here to enchant you with her lustful take on a classic tease."

Always interested in teasin' and peelin' for your crowd, for all booking information send inquiries to LuLuBell.PinUp@gmail.com.

Really!

The past 4 days have been out of control. Not in a good way! Between finals week, writing the two fifteen page papers that were due on the same day and only hours apart, on two completely different topics, full-dress rehearsal for my big show on Friday and another all nighter finishing up my thesis work for the photo department! gah! bahhumbug! I am looking forward to next week! Yay no school, no students, no deadlines, no more hot glue burns and needle poked fingers! glorious!

So since I am so run down, am taking the 2 hour down time to just float through the internets byways. I came across this in my travels! It is amazing! and in HD! I wish I had this much time on my hands!



Thanks for reading!
.over and out
LuLu

No comments: